How to apply?
All participants must submit the Summer School application form with a CV and a brief statement of interest before the application deadline. Available space of the school is limited due to the planned computer exercises and HW experiments. Applicants will be selected taking into account the provided information, while keeping balanced the distribution of participants from industry (developers, engineers, etc.) and academia (PhD students, Master students, and well motivated Bachelor students will be selected equivalently) to facilitate the transfer of academic results to industrial applications. Additionally, applicants can provide a title and abstract of a talk, in case they want to present their work to other participants. Although we highly recommend presenting your work during the Summer School to support networking and future cooperation, the presentation is not mandatory and the provided title and abstract of the talk will not be a factor in the selection process. The Summer School 2024 will also be a CTU accredited course for 2 ECTS.
Early Bird Discount: applications submitted before December 31, 2023, will be eligible for a 10% discount.
The Summer School adopts a selective approach to ensure a high standard of participants. Selection rounds are scheduled on the following dates:
November 1, 2023; January 1, 2024; March 1, 2024; and May 1, 2024. After each round, applicants will be notified by email regarding their selection status. Successful applicants will also receive payment details - the payment deadline is within 14 days after providing payment information.
Apply now! The capacity of the Summer School is limited.
*The fee includes all lectures, practicals with real robots, lunches, refreshments, welcome drinks, banquet, farewell drinks, and social programs.
- Early Bird: € 598,95 (€ 495 excl. VAT)
- Full Price: € 665,50 (€ 550 excl. VAT)
- Academic participants:
- Early Bird: € 686,07 (€ 567 excl. VAT)
- Full Price: € 762,30 (€ 630 excl. VAT)
- Industry participants:
- Early Bird: € 794,97 (€ 657 excl. VAT)
- Full Price: € 883,30 (€ 730 excl. VAT)
**The price without VAT is only informative. The VAT must always be paid in the Czech Republic if the service is sold and consumed in the Czech Republic.
- We will provide online participation to all our lectures and workshops. It includes remote practicals and remote experiments.
- We offer 25% discount of the registration fee for online participation. Applies to all categories.
- Register here and mark that you are interested in online participation.
Accredited course for 2 ECTS
- The 2024 IEEE RAS Summer School will be a CTU accredited course equivalent to 2 ECTS.
- Affordable accommodation in Prague can be found with AirBnb.com and Booking.com. These sites typically offer reasonably priced and comfortable stays in the city, although we recommend booking well in advance to secure a location close to the Summer School location (see map of the Karlovo náměstí campus of CTU - Building E ).
- After the final registration, we will provide you with the slack forum to communicate with other participants and to potentially share accomodation. As networking is one of the main goals of the session, this is highly encouraged.
- Dorm accommodation with CTU in Prague - Should such accommodation be available, CTU in Prague offers highly affordable options at the student dormitories. Student status has to be proven by a study confirmation or any valid student card, e.g. ISIC, at check-in. Available dormitories close to the summer school main location are:
- Other dormitories:
- For reservations, availability, and 2024 pricing, please inquire directly with: email@example.com.
- Dates of session: July 29 - August 2, 2024
- Selection rounds: November 1, 2023; January 1, 2024; March 1, 2024; May 1, 2024.
- Payment deadline: 14 days after providing payment information